The Challenge & Responsibilities
A personal side project with 2 other designer friends created to bridge the social gap between people who bleed, connecting those who can afford menstrual products to those who need help to access them with a simple solution.
Perigives designed posters that are distributed in female public restrooms and are freely accessible online to anyone who wants to help.
Erin, Jae Who, Cindy Shen
UI // UX
CO-FOUNDER // ART DIRECTION // UX // UI
User Pain Points
• Many homeless women often have to choose between a meal or menstrual products
• Current systems help by personally finding people in need and distributing the products directly to them
• For many homeless, this process is humiliating, limiting and unaccessible
• there are limited supplies of menstruation products in homeless shelters and due to this, they are given one menstrual product per cycle if any
• Our strategies is to bring in friendlier tone to make our brand feel more approachable and human
• Creating an inclusive design (women are not the only ones who menstruate)
• Spreading awareness and educating people about this cause
• Design that is accessible for everyone