The Challenge & Responsibilities
Keepsake is a B2C company selling quality framed photos at an affordable price. It has over 10,000 reviews on the app store with an average rating of 4.9 stars.
For this project, I was responsible for working with the branding agency to strategise the direction for our new rebranding. After the branding guidelines were handed to our team, I led the design of the app’s UI and improvements for the UX for our users.
IOS Developer /UX
UX // UI // GRAPHIC DESIGN // PHOTOGRAPHY
Keepsake App Redesign
Customer Pain Points
• Issues understanding the size differences of the frames we were offering
• Could not envision how the frames could live in their homes
• Found some UI such as buttons difficult to differentiate
Our Pain Points
• Our main strategies is to bring in friendlier tone to make our brand feel more approachable and human
• Stick out from our competitors on the app store